MONDAY MORNING MESSAGE For The Body Of Christ January 10, 2011
Words have power, the Bible says that God spoke everything into existence. “Sonoluminescence” would be the applicable word (Genesis 1:1-3) The Bible also states that no other name under the heavens has the power to save except for Christ Jesus. The name of Jesus is either a well spring of refreshment, sweater than any sound ever heard or shyed away from by the unsure, unsaved, un-penitent soul. Ever wonder why that is?…the Bible says that even demons themselves recognized Jesus Christ in His Deity (Mark 1: 21-28) and Satan himself can and does quote scripture; however, there is always a tell. Thankfully God’s word says; my word shall not go out in vain and it will not return unto me void. The light of God’s word and truth penetrates the dark shackles of ignorance. Children of the dark don’t want Jesus’ name thrown around too much (as if they secretly perceive the devils unhappiness with that)
We use words all day long to communicate, to pray, to disseminate information, this is how we function. Society pumps words at us; ads, snippets, sounds, statements, questions, impulses. We are going to look at a couple of areas where you might be running on auto pilot, unconscious absorbing… altogether unaware.
Prayer and spiritual discussions: We must be mindful of conveying personal needs (situational and relational) discretion is always tactful. In sensitive situations, when details would otherwise cause undue scandal, it’s better to omit the sensational parts. After all, nuggets of fodder make for material that some (who are weaker than others) might stumble over.
(In the Movie “Eat-Pray-Love”, the timeless Julia Roberts is found at one point (not talking) rather wearing a button that she points to which conveys that she is observing personal silence; the talking still goes on; however, the talking is directed inward where those words and thoughts have no choice but to be dealt with)
Personal Needs, Accountability and Restoration…We must learn to be kind to ourselves. Handling ourselves with kid gloves; to be truly in a position of growth and advancement we must learn from a mistake and make peace with it. Retaining the lesson, applying the knowledge and moving past the transition of it. Pay attention to the words you tell yourself, the private inward conversations.The Bible says only a fool despises correction. Servitude and humility toward God’s law is the way to living in His favor, follow this vine and you will see the root is Christ Jesus, we are grafted in through precise and precious words; a living confession of faith.
Feelings of defeat and helplessness: …It is natural for this to occur but we must recognize this as the enemies attack trying to dissuade us. God knows our struggles this is why He instituted salvation by Grace through Christ not Works by us. Just as your blessing move into position to greet you the enemy wishes to disable your desire to reach or strive. We must be careful when we express our situations to others. How we word it can certainly effect many aspects of how we feel and weather or not we succeed. A blessing can be hidden in a seemingly inopportune event. Keep your eyes on Christ and the smoke screens of the enemy will fade!
- “Jesus said to him, I am the Way, and the Truth, and the Life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.”(Joh 14:6)
- “Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.” (Act 4:12)
- “in whom also you, hearing the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation, in whom also believing you were sealed with the Holy Spirit of promise,” (Eph 1:13)
- God has appointed Him as the ONLY Mediator “For there is one God, and there is one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus,” (1Ti 2:5)
- “And Jesus came and said to them, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me.” (Mat 28:18)
- Revelation 3:10 “Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation”
- 2 Peter 2:9 “The Lord knoweth how to deliver the godly out of temptations”
- Proverbs 18:21 “Death and life are in the power of the tongue, and those who love it will eat its fruit”
- 2 Corinthians 5:21 (King James Version) 21For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.
- Hebrews 11:6 (King James Version) 6But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.
- Proverbs 17:10 A reproof entereth more into a wise man than an hundred stripes into a fool.
- Joshua 1:8 (King James Version) 8This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success.
Let’s look at an example>>
Bill see’s his friend and asks; “Hey Bob?…How’s it goin?….How’s business?
(THE reality is Bob is hurting for work, money is tight and he wonders when the next sale will come)…..
Bob should answer like this….
“Hello Bill!”, “Oh Me?, “I’m Blessed!…and Work, yes…work is great!…When work comes around, work is great!”
(I’m sure you know How the majority respond. Usually, it’s off the cuff, negative… (the defeatist attitudinal sludge of life)
God is in the details…Not the devil…stop buying into his lies and subtle violations!
Diamonds don’t mine themselves…I’ve been under tremendous pressure. Lord, help me sparkle! 🙂
The red carpet for our words is called the tongue! Use with caution!
- James 3 (The Untamable Tongue) 1 My brethren, let not many of you become teachers, knowing that we shall receive a stricter judgment. 2 For we all stumble in many things. If anyone does not stumble in word, he is a perfect man, able also to bridle the whole body.
- Hbr 4:12 For the word of God [is] quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and [is] a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.
- (Joh 14:6) “Jesus said to him, I am the Way, and the Truth, and the Life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.”
- (Act 4:12) “Neither is there salvation in any other:<span> for there is none other name under heaven given among men</span>, whereby we must be saved.”
I guess thats why they call it the GOOD WORD….take it literally; apply liberally & use daily!
♥_______,-(”-.,(”-.,* ♥ *,.-”),.-”)-,________♥
Almighty and awesome God, I implore you to help us in the areas of speech, what we say, confess and accept; that it be in alignment with your word. Let our words convey our needs without succumbing to the anxieties of this world. Let us boldly pray for others allowing the spirit to fill in the blanks where words might otherwise get in the way. Lord help us truly communicate with new ears and new understanding; as your word tells us that those things would eventually be made known to us that pertain to the kingdom, to the Son of Man and His Glory to be revealed in us. Lord, remove the veil of conformity; let your children speak words of health and life. Help your children to have deeper perceptions that lead to purity in all areas. We come to you in adoration; seeking your will above all. AMEN!
The Monday Morning Message is “Inbox messaged” weekly to the subscribers of“The Body Of Christ” Group on Facebook. It is also posted as a “Note” to The Body Of Christ wall.
Subscribe to my “NOTES” by visiting this link:
Looking for a Christian Artist Rep & Business Manager to represent a full circle Artisan;
Must be experienced and familiar with aspects of Trademark, Copyright, Patent & Non-Disclosure issues
Venture Capital specialist (locating, coordinating, procuring serious principals only)
Artist possesses a wide range of abilities and talent. Bodies of work exist in each category:
Murals, Sculpture, Mixed media / Inventions, Poetry & Prose, Quotes, Inspirational Products
SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY: Comment with your contact information
(all posts are reviewed before posting) and you will be contacted;
your contact information will not be posted.
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ¤ Susan SMZ3D.com ت smz ™ © ®