MONDAY MORNING MESSAGE For The Body Of Christ January 24, 2011
HONESTLY, the truth has little effect on those void of honesty or accustomed to bending it.
God revealed a nugget of wisdom to me on truth & honesty. It came on the heels of a conversation with someone who had been attempting to trick, coerce and persuade me. This person came to the conclusion that I was a Christian because of a ‘turn of a phrase’ that I used, just a few simple words. I clearly heard in my spirit…He has isolated some of your words…look closely at his words, such as this one and that one. Grateful I am that God chose to open my spiritual ears and pinpoint some verbal clues. I’ve always known from early lesson that there is always a tell. Just like any thing that is imposter’d, a knock off & alike; just as with these things, in life as with people…there is always some inconsistency or revealing flicker that the perpetrator wishes you to ignore, not notice or explain away!
I’m sure you’ve heard people say; “even the Devil quotes scripture”, so the truth ism although he may speak TRUTH or utter some truth, he is merely repeating it. The truth doesn’t live within him. Why?…His purpose is to gain your cooperation. His purpose is to present it to you (in part) so that he may trick you. His goal is to twist and confound things. Satan knows things, certain truths about us; it is within these angles that he attacks us. He will use whatever information he can to grab your ear, pull you down or convince you to listen to his reasoning.So the truth although repeated by Satan, it does not cause him to be honest, it has no effect on him …he is NOT indwelt with the Holy Spirit. Honestly, truth is…you can tell satan; “That’s right, those things you pointed out are true…but I’m forgiven and get thee hence”.
God is so very awesome and kind to us in that He made sure scripture was readily available to us, preserved through the centuries and best of all, encrypted. Yes, ENCRYPTED, at least the critical parts are & the Holy Spirit in us is the interpreter, helping the words on those pages make sense to us. The Spirit reveals to us all that we need to know and in the measure which we are able to receive it.
I for one prefer the uncomfortable truth to the convenient lie because I know that the latter is only deferring & aggravating the inevitable; every word we speak we are to be held accountable for. In the process of this higher level of accountability you’ll discover less and less situations where you are tempted to believe the deceiver; never swallow it, it’ll never sit right.
In regard to your spiritual walk, be alert and keep your spiritual ears tuned in on the WORD and what His living word reveals to you. Things may begin to be revealed now in this day and time due to unfolding events in God’s timeline for us.
- John 8:44 “does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own resources, for he is a liar and the father of it.”
- John 10:10 The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.
- James 4:7 “Therefore submit to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you”
- John 10:4-5 “And when [the Good Shepherd] putteth forth His own sheep, He goeth before them, and the sheep follow Him: for they know His voice. And a stranger will they not follow, but will flee from him: for they know not the voice of strangers.”
- Matthew 1:36 But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment.
- Rev3:22 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.
- 1 Peter 5:9 Whom resist stedfast in the faith, knowing that the same afflictions are accomplished in your brethren that are in the world.
- Ephesians 6:12-13 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. 13Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.
Heavenly Father, we bring to you this day & every day forward, a new hunger & thirst for Truth; reveal to us the plans you make in accordance with our obedience & stamina. Help us to cleave to your word and unlock the mysteries we need to know in order that your will may be accomplished in our lives, in our walk toward you. We seek your intervention and insight on every aspect of our daily activities, every conversation, every gesture, every thought. We praise you Almighty God and believe with the fullest confidence that you are true to your word. It is your words and your promises that shall deliver all men and nations from bondage, present or perceived. Father, when we speak may the Holy Spirit within us be the voice that goes forth, dividing the wheat from the tares; thou hast dominion above all. We look to you for direction in all matters employing the spirit and discerning TRUTH unto righteousness. In Jesus name we pray and offer praise and thanks for His great sacrifice and mercy, AMEN!
Revelation 12: 9-11
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ¤ Susan SMZ3D.com ت smz ™ © ®
║╗─║║─║║ IS GOOD ALL THE TIME!
BLOG LINK: www.mondaymorningmessage.blogspot.com