Proverbs 23:4 “Labor not to be rich: cease from thine own wisdom.” Our own wisdom has us believing that we can override God sometimes, our own wisdom may lead us to an opportunity of financial gain but unless it falls under the dominion of what God would ordain, it is a wrong course. Our agenda and intention should be in obedient submission to God, with the heart of a servant toward what he may lead us into or out of, for that matter. Sometimes, in our excitement, or in the distractions of deceitfulness of others, we may be led into something that seems so wonderful, financially and socially; sometimes, though, it’s just a stepping stone to the lesson or to the next course.
Proverbs 23:5 “Shalt thou set thine eyes upon that which is not? For riches certainly make themselves wings’ they fly away as an eagle toward heaven.” Nothing is more fleeting than money, for all its power and possession, some end up becoming owned by it than the other way around. If we always keep our focus on the Real provider, the one who qualified us in any endeavor and the one who promotes us, we then have a grounded perspective on our state of affairs. God can open doors that others can’t shut and He can shut doors that others cant open! Riches, wealth, money, opportunity and favour are all separate things. When you are aligned with the Lord, He can bless you with an ample amount of all of them, when you are not in alignment, He can use one to remove all the others and the whole paradigm can crumble like a house of cards.
God can and will bring us discernment, if we are willing to listen. A warning of news that is unsettling, could lead to financial hardship, sure… but we must know that when He closes one He opens another. A warning ignored can lead to financial ruin. Wilful ignorance is not an option when the spirit of God uncovers a deception. All that glitters isn’t always gold, sometimes it’s just cheap imitation glitter meant to distract and coerce others into a grander scheme, where the innocent, hard working, needy people are vulnerable. Don’t work hard, work smart, consult the LORD in every decision and when HE says turn around, it’s not what you think, You ought to listen!
Every life will have its share of lack and of surplus, its all a preparation for the lessons contained in each. When we finally surrender to God’s protection and provision, we come to realize that He is the best advisor we have, toward our financial health and our spiritual wealth. If we trust Him in Faith and offer Him the confidence of calm, He will show us our path, He will bring provision, discernment and confirmations of truth. The first INGREDIENT in honesty is truth, the second is disclosure, the third is transparency. Example, if it’s a “straw” say it’s a straw, don’t call it a “pneumatic transference device” and claim it to be something new!
Truth is that God is the maker of all, originator and creator of wealth and money! We can pursue Him and He can gift to us all that we need or we can pursue it directly in our own wisdom and loose sight of Him. He may allow some to get so much on their own, in their own pursuit, that they place their trust in the physical (as if it had some power) it doesn’t. It can’t save your life or buy you more time. In those cases its misplaced trust. A moderate supply, with a proper respect for God, is much better than an ample supply and not enough sense to know how feeble it truly is.
The Lord will open doors that no man can close, and close doors that no man can open! (Rev.3:8)
- Ps. 55:22 “Cast thy burden upon the LORD, and He shall sustain thee: He shall never suffer the righteous to be moved.”
- Ps. 16:5 “The LORD is The Portion of mine inheritance and of my cup: Thou maintainest my lot.”
- Ps. 73:26 “My flesh and my heart faileth: but God is The Strength Of My Heart, and my Portion for ever.”
- Ps. 119:57 “Thou art my Portion, O LORD: I have said that I would keep Thy Words.”
- 1 Cor. 2:9 “But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.”
- Ps. 104:27-28 “These wait all upon Thee; that Thou mayest give them their meat in due season. That Thou givest them they gather: Thou openest Thine hand, they are filled with good.”
- Ps. 145:15-16 “The eyes of all wait upon Thee; and Thou givest them their meat in due season. Thou openest Thine hand, and satisfiest the desire of every living thing.”
- Ps. 23:5,6 “Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: Thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the House of the LORD for ever.”
SMZ3D.comت smz ™ © ®
MONDAY MORNING MESSAGE on facebook
Our Group “THE ETERNAL BODY OF CHRIST” On Facebook
JOIN US FOR”WORLDWIDE PRAYER DAILY”
WATCH THIS: FEARLESS