MONDAY MORNING MESSAGE For The Eternal Body Of Christ 8-8-11
Let me introduce you to the Eternal Body of Christ Tithing Table; a place where you can come and sew seeds for God’s Kingdom!
People who are in very serious need and some fabulous organizations which do amazing things to help people in every aspect of life, from curing cancer, to natural disasters, to food for the poor and free Bibles to anyone who doesnt have one!
1 through 6 (the people I speak of have come to me through the Eternal Body of Christ here on Facebook, a few are local folks I have come across, they are just like you and me, the difference being they are homeless, on the verge of becoming homeless and/or facing some extreme conditions. Please, if you have the means to donate a vehicle, offer employment, equip or enable these folks in anyway possible, it will make such a huge difference.
1. A woman, her daughter and her grandson in the state of Washington, in need of a vehicle and safe, secure place to live. Any assistance or help will be greatly appreciated and is very much needed!
2. A woman in the Georgia area looking to provide a home for her Daughter and her two granddaughters. She is in need of a vehicle and has been relying on the kindness of family and friends, being bounced from place to place. She has experience cleaning houses and is looking to get back into business in order to be able to provide for herself. Some new accounts would be greatly appreciated and naturally, a vehicle in this area is highly essential. This type of assistance would help her ghet to where she needs to be in order to work and get back on her feet!
3. Mr. Joseph Wilson, a friend on and off facebook who’s entire family home was lost in the Tornado that struck Massachusetts in June. Joe has given me permission to post some of his information, you can contact him directly at http://www.facebook.com/whosjoewilson
Joe is trying to piece together his life after this terrible tragedy, he has relocated temporarily but is seeking work. He is an amazing musician who plays the saxaphone!
4. Do you know of someone in a really bad bind? Send me information on this person so we can begin praying for them, ministering to them and sending some form of assistance no matter how small or large.
(This spot used to belong to a family who now has relocated to Florida after suffering a house fire and countless other personal tragedies, God has blessed them and the Dad has found part time work! We pray for your continued blessings!) (:
5. A woman in the Westchester NY area, her name is Alice, she is of retirement age. Was living in a shelter, just happened to get into an apartment as a room mate with an elderly woman. Praise God…she is still in need of a vehicle to get to her part time job, she has very little belongings and most of what she makes goes to pay rent and public transportation to and from work.
6. This spot remains Bill’s spot; a homeless man that I stopped to assist with a friend who was visiting from out of town. It was one of the coldest days I can remember (around November 15, 16 or 17th, 2010) and he was laying on the side of the road here on Central Avenue in Yonkers. The paramedics who came referred to him as a regular, which just broke my heart! I have no idea where he is at or how to help him OTHER THAN TO PRAY! I pray for you every day BILL, wherever you may Be, I pray God’s favor rest upon you and that people find kindness and generosity in their hearts for you!
I am looking for volunteers in and around these areas who can be the hands and feet, if you have any resources that you feel can help these folks please come forward and contact me. If you know of anyone that should be on this list, please find out what it is they need and get this information to me. Naturally if you are reading this You can HELP, I ask you to pray for these folks right now, God knows who they are and how to help them immediately, if nothing else…PLEASE KEEP THEM IN YOUR PRAYERS! God Bless!
I have personally, used and donated to the reputable sources listed at this #2 Tithing Table…it is wonderful thing that they exist and they wont continue to exist without our support!
7. Food For The Poor ( A Christian Organization that ships food to the neediest)
8. The American Red Cross (Give Blood or Donate Money)
9. The Salvation Army
11. Big Brothers and Big Sisters (Get involved in your community and make a difference in a child’s life)
(How Mighty and Awesome to find this….a free Bible is available to anyone who needs one! Please keep this mission going by donating if you can!)
And on Facebook:
OK Let’s recap. What am I asking you to do?….For starters, please pray for these folks! Secondly, if you or someone you know is seeking to do God’s will, to donate a vehicle, offer some assistance or offer someone a job, just go ahead and contact me. (see contact information on the picture) or contact me through my profile here on FB. I will relay your information to them and vice versa, their information to you.
If you are not comfortable giving that way, please consider one of the six other sources that I have highlighted. These organizations are a God send to the people that they help. I hope and pray that None of us ever have to rely upon the kindness of a stranger, seek shelter, a meal or a bible BUT if you ever do, PRAISE GOD, it’s the people of God who will be and should be the ones supplying it!
If you can not help at this time, PLease pass this message on to someone who might!
Heavenly Father, I thank you as you have placed it on my heart do what I can with what I have for those who have less. I am thankful for every blessing and for the platform you have provided. I am seeking your blessings for these people to come through and for the added blessing upon those whom offer to help. I ask that you begin to work in the hearts and minds of others who are so very fortunate to lend assistance to those who are in such dire need. I pray for everyone who is not on this list, everyone that isnt but should be and everyone that isnt and doenst want to wind up on one. Lord, please deliver those whom you have placed so strong on my heart and offer them restoration full and complete. I ask this in the name of Yeshua Jesus, Christ Our Lord Amen!
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ¤ Susan SMZ3D.com ت smz ™ © ®
God’s Faithbook (the Social Network for Christians 500,000 and growing)
The Eternal Body Of Christ on Facebook
The Monday Morning Message on Facebook
2 Corinthians 9:7
7 So let each one give as he purposes in his heart, not grudgingly or of necessity; for God loves a cheerful giver.
38 Give, and it will be given to you: good measure, pressed down, shaken together, and running over will be put into your bosom. For with the same measure that you use, it will be measured back to you.”
5 A good man deals graciously and lends;
He will guide his affairs with discretion.
9 He who has a generous eye will be blessed,
For he gives of his bread to the poor.
3 But when you do a charitable deed, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing, 4 that your charitable deed may be in secret; and your Father who sees in secret will Himself reward you openly.[a
21 If your enemy is hungry, give him bread to eat;
And if he is thirsty, give him water to drink;
27 He who gives to the poor will not lack,
But he who hides his eyes will have many curses.